The following specialist federal agencies with responsibility for natural hazards are responsible for the content of the Natural Hazards Portal:
- Swiss Federal Office for Civil Protection FOCP
- Federal Office of Meterology and Climatology MeteoSwiss
- Federal Office of the Environment FOEN
- Swiss Seismological Service SED
- WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF
Further information relating to this can be found in the “About us” section. If you have any questions, please use the contact form to get in touch with us.
The Natural Hazards Portal is run by the Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology MeteoSwiss.
These basic legal requirements apply to the Natural Hazards Portal.